Hi, this is my first post. Late comer to web2.0, I know, but better late than never I suppose.
I'm currently in the Cisco offices in Herndon, Virginia, attending a 2 day workshop on "Collaboration Selling"; ie, how to sell the overall "picture", or experience, of what Cisco calls the Human Network. It's actually an interesting idea, because it gets you out of pushing a single product, for product's sake, but rather for the overall experience (aka: integration) it solves for.
I initially thought this'd be a dumb class to attend since it's seems more geared for sales-ish people, not for techies, but it has actually provided a good perspective on context. Forest from the trees.
Will be heading back home tomorrow evening. Excited to see family, even though I've only been gone for two days. Miss 'em. I'm a home-body.
Going to head back to the hotel, get some food, read a little from "Freedom of the Hills, 8th Edition" (awesome book!!!!), and head to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment